Papua New Guinea
Expression of Interest
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Geotechnical Engineer to join our esteemed team. If you have a strong academic background, five to seven years of relevant work experience, and possess a self-driven attitude, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume following the instructions provided below.
- Prepare experiment data and records on a property's soil profile.
- Coordinate and execute various projects with Project Engineers.
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenge.
- Collaborate with project management team to track progress and implement initiatives.
- Degree in Civil or Geological Engineering is preferred.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in geotechnical engineering is essential.
- Project experiences in mining industry with roadways, retaining walls, buildings and various records of ground improvements.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Superior communication skills & ability to interface with diverse range of colleagues & clients.