Papua New Guinea
Expression of Interest
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Fitness Officer to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a key role in designing and implementing personalized fitness programs, conducting thorough fitness assessments, and providing expert advice and support to our valued clients.
"Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted."
- Create and implement personalized workout plans for clients.
- Administer fitness evaluations and offer clients expert guidance.
- Estimating the cost, time and materials required for the projects.
- Provide guidance on nutrition and healthy lifestyle cycles.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working conditions.
- Keep detailed documentation of client advancements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a fitness related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of fitness equipment and exercise techniques.